Amec Foster Wheeler has developed a unique emergency management system that meets the needs of customers operating across all sectors and industries.
Amec Foster Wheeler’s emergency preparedness professionals are headquartered in St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador and Jacksonville, Florida, with services being delivered internationally in English and Spanish.
Amec Foster Wheeler has developed emergency management consulting, training and IT products that meet the needs of customers operating internationally, both on and offshore and in severe environments. Key customers include government and companies involved in oil and gas, mining, power generation and transmission, marine, and aviation.
Our experienced personnel are widely recognised as leading experts in all aspects of preparedness, response, recovery and mitigation; inclusive of auditing, training, exercising, simulation, competency assessment for emergency managers and emergency operations centre setup.
Our clients include:
- Towns, cities, and government
- Airports and aviation companies
- Mining exploration, extraction, refining, and transportation companies
- Power generation and transmission companies
- Oil and gas operators (exploration and production)
- Tanker and transhipment terminal operators (crude and product)
- Refinery operators
- Cross country pipeline operators
- Marine service and supply base companies
- Ports and harbors
- Construction companies