Amec Foster Wheeler finances its operations through a combination of retained profits and bank borrowings.
Funding is arranged ahead of any requirements and sufficient undrawn committed bank facilities are maintained so that we do not encounter any liquidity issues.
Amec Foster Wheeler plc has the following bank facilities:
- £650m 5-year term loan (to March 2021)
- £591m 3-year term loan (to March 2019)
- £400m Revolving Credit Facility (to March 2021)
Amec Foster Wheeler is currently rated:
- BB+ (positive) by Standard & Poor's
- Ba2 (developing outlook) by Moody's