The entry requirements vary from role to role. For Trainee Designers, we look for an HNC in an engineering-related subject. An HNC would be ideal for the Quality Engineer too, but is not essential. For Project Controls, there are no concrete prerequisite qualifications.
We’re not just looking for college leavers for these opportunities. We recruit a wide range of trainees and apprentices of all ages, from different walks of life, and with a variety of technical and non-technical qualifications. However, there are some things that all our successful candidates have in common. These are:
- Great communication skills
- The ability to organise their work
- A constructive and positive approach to problem solving
- Outstanding teamwork skills
- A keen interest in our work and our industry.