We’re one of the world’s leading engineering, project management and consultancy companies. From planning and design to procurement and project management, we make sure that all kinds of incredible things get built, and that they last. You won’t see our name on many cranes, but we’re behind – and often at the forefront of – massive projects that drive and support the modern world.
We work with an approach that we call ‘connected excellence’. It’s how we tap into our global network to deliver stronger and more forward thinking solutions to our customers’ biggest challenges. And it means that, when you join us, you’ll become connected to:
- 36,000 talented people in over 55 countries
- Our four core markets - Oil, Gas & Chemicals, Mining, Power, and Environment & Infrastructure
- Complex work that ranges from engineering and project management to consultancy and environmental services
- Customers including many of the biggest organisations in the world, across sectors as diverse as energy, transportation, construction, and government
- Projects everywhere from the freezing north of Canada to the searing heat of the Persian Gulf.
You’ll also connect with a diversity of work, challenges and markets that you won’t find anywhere else. For example, some of our recent projects have included:
- Designing and managing turbines for the world’s first deepwater wind farm
- Improving safety testing techniques at Sellafield
- An environmental impact assessment for a 1,400km-long gas pipeline in Canada
- Project managing a state-of-the-art chemical complex in China
- Extending the life of oil platforms in the North Sea.
To put it simply, there are all kinds of opportunities to explore here – and we’ll support you in taking them.